Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween...

A little late as usual. I never have much time to myself. But I couldn't resist sharing some of the happenings of our Halloween festivities! We started out at the pumpkin patch picking out the perfect pumpkin!


4 comments:

Nick and Brent said...

Yea! What a fun Halloween, your mom threw quite the party! Some friends told us about Gardner village but we never made it down there, we'll have to go next year.

Kerstin said...

Love all the new pictures. Thatcher is adorable!

MossPosse said...

Totally festive and fun! I'm always sad about missing out on holidays at home =( Thatcher's looking so grown up... especially with those muscles! We better get Kemp over to the gym so he can hold his own when we head your way!! Can't wait to see you.

The Welcher Family said...

Will you send me a letter of recommendation. I am applying for a office manager. My email is welcher_inc@hotmail.com......... Thank you