Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thatcher Gets His First Snowmachine...

and it's just what he was hoping it would be!

7 comments:

Kerstin said...

What a cool sled!! I love the huge grin on his face.

Charitons said...

How fun! I'm bummed we didn't get to see you all in AZ. I am sure were there right at the same time! I can't believe how grown up Thatcher is.

SARAH T. said...

You are way too nice~ I get my hair done at Remedz in the university mall from Sage. I really like her and so does my sister who had darker hair. She is just fabulous! Are you here in SLC still? or Provo?

snow family said...

What a cool mom he has! Looks like he's having a blast :) I can't believe how old they are either.... and how old does that make us??

Spillane Creative said...

Oh stop, that's to cute! I cant wait till Hadie is big enough for that!

shipley said...

so fun, we miss you guys!

Kerstin said...

I love all the new pictures and videos. Thatcher is SO cute!