...well depending on who you ask, Thatcher, or his daddy!? Thatcher did some serious painting of our bedroom with a brand new tub of Aquafor. For those who are unfamiliar with this substance, it's an expensive form of petroleum jelly that I purchased just for me and my super dry hands. At work I wash my hands all day long and they are so cracked and sore; so I had just purchased this great new product. It was working very nicely, I might add, until... Thatcher emptied the entire thing, spreading it all over our bed, our room, his clothes and his hair. As you might expect, this stuff does not come out or off of anything, especially hair!! Thatcher was a permanant grease bomb for over a week, despite trying several google search result remedies. These did, however, work pretty well on my quilts and bedding. Thanks Paul for the many hours of research and disgusting clean up, all while I was at work! Thank goodness!! :)
4 years ago

2 comments:
LMBO, that just made my day! I am with ya too, I use Ucerin for my dry hands. And where was Paul when this was going on?!
Wow. Max covered himself with Vaseline one day, but I don't think it holds a candle to Thatcher's masterpiece... That stuff is a nightmare to clean up.
Post a Comment