Wow it's now 2012! I hadn't posted in quite some time. So I decided to recap the past several months all in one day!
Here is Thatcher this morning on his way out the door to church! Sooo handsome! Today is his first day in Primary. When I told him he wouldn't be going to nursery anymore he was a little sad. But I know he'll love Primary too! He is an amazing boy! We are so blessed to be his parents!
4 years ago

7 comments:
so darling, just a mini Pauly
What a cute kid, he's going to be a heartbreaker. I loved looking at all your family pictures over the holidays and summer, looks like you have been having fun! Miss you!
I can't believe he's old enough to go to primary! So crazy! He looks so cute in that little outfit!
He looks so much like Paul's little kid pics in the second to last one! That Thatch is such a charmer.
I need your phone number. Mine is 8013102392. We were planning on going to jump on it every wed at 10. I have contacted lezlee and cammie. It would be fun to meet up with you since you are so close.
Sarah Teare
So handsome! I love the picture at the top of your blog. I had to do a double take, I thought it was Paul.
Post a Comment