Friday, May 18, 2012

Introducing...MacArthur Merrill Morris

MacArthur was born May 16th at 4:38 pm. He weighed 6 lbs 11 oz. We are so happy and blessed! Thatcher is very excited to be a big brother. He is a great helper, always wanting to hold him and kiss him. While typing this he asked "Dad? When is he going to crawl? I already teached him?"

16 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. That was the fastest pregnancy ever (since I didn't even know it was happening :) Obviously, we should talk more often. Good luck with the transitioning. So happy for you.

Unknown said...

congratulations!! i knew you were pregnant but i had no idea you were due so soon!! love the name. :)

Jay and Kay said...

YAY!! congratulations!! He looks like Thatcher, I think! Cute cute!! Can't wait to see him!

Leah said...

Your boys are SO handsome! I can't wait to visit!

krick said...

Wow! I bet you're proud of him! He's perfect. Can't wait to hold him...

Nick and Brent said...

Oh my goodnes...how did I not even know you were pregnant?!? I feel like the worst friend ever, I'm so embarassed!! However, I am so happy for you guys! He's just beautiful, I'm sure Thatcher is loving having a brother. Maybe we should get together sometime, since I'm not doing a very good job of keeping in touch!

kelsobrooke said...

YAY! so happy for you and your family! can't wait to see him!:)

Stephanie Williams said...

He is so cute! I am so gale you all are doing well. I wish we could have been there to see him and hold him. Congratulations!!

shipley said...

Aaaadorable! So sweet! So cute! ect, ect! Seriously dying to see him and you guys!

Deni & Bo said...

Congrats Cass and Paul and Thatch he is so adorable! Congrats on School to Paul

Jeanne said...

Congratulations Paul and Cassie. Of course I love the name!!! We are excited for you guys.

Luke and Niki said...

Congrats you guys!!! Love the triple "M" threat and the little crab bum!!!!

Kerstin said...

He's so beautiful! Christmas can't come soon enough so we can see you guys.

KZ said...

Congrats you guys!! He's beautiful!

Charitons said...

Cassie somehow I didn't remember or know that you were pregnant! Congratulations I am so happy for you guys.

Andrew and Collette said...

We are so happy for his safe arrival! Congratulations!