Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Time In The Burg'

We spent the week at Gram & Bomp's house! It was really fun, well that is until I got sick - not fun. I had fever, chills, body aches, etc. I had great plans to visit friends and family, hang out with my mom, and enjoy what little time I had in the Burg'. Instead I spent my week on the couch unable to do anything else. My poor mom spent her week taking care of me and Thatcher. Thanks again mom! Sad story huh? Hopefully next time will be more fun and productive. At least Thatcher enjoyed it and here's proof below...

3 comments:

Spillane Creative said...

Oh that picture of you and Thatcher is so cute. You are beautiful Cass. Hey sorry I never called on Sunday morning. I too am feeling under the weather and I aggravated it by staying out way on Saturday with my friends. So then I slept in and ran out of time before I left. Anywho I hope his blessing goes well next week. love hily

Julie said...

We have that same bouncer, I love it! That is fun you got to visit, we don't get up enough either.

Kerstin said...

He's so adorable. We can't wait to meet him next weekend. Madeline is trying to learn his name before then, we'll see! I hope you're feeling better Cassie.