Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun in Phoenix

Paul had to make a trip to Phoenix for his work a couple weeks ago and Thatcher and I got to tag along, expenses paid! They had a spouses dinner so they let me come along. Great company huh?! It was a lot of fun!! Paul's job is based in Phoenix so he travels there a lot. It is really nice because he gets to visit with his parents each time he goes, not to mention it's free. Thatcher was such a good baby. He liked the plane ride and was happy both flights. The weather in Phoenix was amazing, 84 and 86 degrees. Thatcher and I hung out at the Hilton, enjoying our room and splashing in the pool, while Paul attended his meetings. It was soooo nice! And then the last night we stayed at Nani and Papa's house. It was a lot of fun and Thatcher got to meet his great grandpa "Papa", Aunt Kiana, and Uncle Scott. He really loved spending time with his family and the sunny warm weather! We also celebrated my birthday while we were there. Papa, Nani, Scott, & Kiana made me a Birthday cake, gave me new shoes and lots birthday money! It was very generous and nice! Thanks so much to them for the gifts, fun, and hospitality!! I also have to mention Scott & Kiana's birthday song! It was the best! :)







6 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

So fun to see pictures of you with dark hair! You totally can go either way! And Happy late birthday to you as well. I totally thought of you---and actually told the story about the time we turned 12, had a joint birthday party, and watched arachnaphobia. What were we thinking?

Annalee Taylor said...

What a cute little fam you guys are. Thatch is so big...he is a babe! When you come home sometime call me and we will do some fun pics...I would love to! I am jealous of their weather...and utahs for that matter! We suck here! Oh well, I guess thats what I get for staying right!

Son-in-Law said...

Be certain to include the cost of your trip in gross income on next year's taxes, as reimbursed spouse's expenses for such travel are not excluded as per IRC 274(m)(3). You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! Happy belated birthday, sorry...miss you guys!

Nick and Brent said...

Wow, he's getting so big! That's so fun you can come to Phoenix, good thing you came now before the heat hits...it's nice now. I know how it is when you go to visit family...but the invitation will always be open if you're ever have spare time and want to stop by! Hope you a good birthday!

Spillane Creative said...

Cassie you are so beautiful :-)! It looks like you had a great time. It was so good to see you this past week-end. Thatcher is a doll. Love you