Monday, April 07, 2008

Click to play Happy Easter
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

8 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I always think of you on my birthday, it was so fun when we were younger to have birthdays so close...I wish I was 17 too...I miss our days hanging out...they were so carefree...oh well, look what we have now! Our cute boys. Some day we will have to get them together. So I hope you have a good birthday...25! Thats a big one! Hope its great!
email me your email so I can add you to my list...ranandanntaylor@msn.com

Nick and Brent said...

Happy Birthday Cassie! Please post more pictures of your cute little Thatcher!!!

Son-in-Law said...

I am sure he will remember it forever. I know I will.

The Probert Family said...

Happy Birthday, Cass! There's more where this came from, if you go to the dance with me. Visit candrac.blospot.com for some more birthday wishes.

Thatcher, you're so handsome!

MossPosse said...

Very cute slideshow! So festive! And those smiley shots of Thatcher are priceless... I know it's not that far off but I'm so anxious to see everyone that the wait is KILLING ME!

Spillane Creative said...

So it was yesterday! I always think you birthday is the 4th or 6th! Oh now your catching up with me. Your a quarter of a century now! Anyway happy birthday again.

Thatcher is a doll! I love that you put him in the basket! LOVE IT!

Julie said...

Thatcher is so cute!

krick said...

I like the one where he's giving the frog the evil eye the best. He's gotten super big too! Cute smiles.