I forgot to share this in my last post, but I wanted to tell everyone how great Hilary's wedding celebration went. It was a lot of fun. Steamboat Springs is beautiful and it was great to spend the week there helping Hilary with the wedding prepartion. Congratulations Hilary & Johnny Spillane!! For some really great pictures of the entire weeks events see my mom's blog
4 years ago

5 comments:
I have to admit I was kind of wondering if you were avoiding the subject (I didn't think the ride over was THAT bad!) Actually, I figured you were just letting your mom cover this one- nice link! (I totally get a kick out of Kempton's 'buddy arm' in the twinners picture!)
Cute pics! Were those your sisters? Can I say identical? Wow!!
Wait am i dumb? Do you have a twin?
Hey Cassie! I am glad you found my blog! I found yours a while ago and have been checking out little Thatcher he is so so cute!! Im glad you are enjoying your time in Utah!
CHeck us out any time!
Hey Cassie! it was so good to see you in Steamboat. I hope you had fun. I am coming to SLC on friday, maybe we can bump into each other.
Post a Comment