Thatcher and I are just hangin' out at home enjoying our Friday! Thatcher sings along to my playlist on the blog. It is soo stinkin' cute! We get to spend the entire day together and look forward to the weekend with Paul/dad. We are going to spend the weekend outside, working in the yard, having a barbeque, and hopefully enjoying some much needed sunshine!
4 years ago

12 comments:
He is getting so big!! Can't wait to see you guys.
Cassie!!! It's about TIME you found me! I have been wondering where on earth you had gone!! I read your whole blog (talk about stalking) to find out all about your life! I think I was crying at the end! I can't believe you have a baby!! He is SO FLIPPEN ADORABLE! I didn't know if this was your blog until I saw that baby!! I think he looks just like you! Anyways....MASTERS?!! AMAZING! I am so proud of you! I can't believe you are a big NP! I would love working with you! I think that is so awesome!! Anyways I do miss the merida days and laugh my head off every-time I look at that last picture of us in the sombreros! That was a wild time!! I have to make a confession that I think of you often!! Every time I see jump ropes or ropers I remember you getting down and dirty at that party in Mexico doing back flips,front flips, toe touches etc:) I miss the old days! I am so glad you commented! Your family is beautiful and you look AMAZING! I want to hear all about NPing! Email me anytime. Lezleestrong@yahoo.com When I come to town I'm coming over!!
Such a cute little guy. Way to celebrate the Friday lounging around enjoying each other. Can't wait to see you both on Tuesday...
WHat a cute little man! I cant believe how big he is gettingg. Cant wait to meet him in AUG.
ps I tagged you on my blog!
Wow, he's getting big! So cute. We definitely need to get together if you have time around the 4th...I'll be at my parents. Call me!
What a little stud! He is so cute, and getting so big! I swear you just had him!! I love weekends like that, you just hang out together and no plans really, those are the best. Hopefully you guys had better weather than us...yeah, I so tired of it. I want to move, do you guys have a spare bedroom?!!
That Thatcher has a great smile!! What handsome big eyes too. Hope all is going well with you guys. Thinking about you often.
He is so big!!! He looks just like you!
Cassie,
How is an old friend. I was looking on Sarah and Prices Blog and saw your name. Just thought I would say hi. It has been a long time.. Looks like you have been busy... Your little guy is cute.. We are having our first in August. We cant wait. Have a great day,
Chase Ellis
It was fun to hang out with you guys for a little while yesterday. I was a little sad to get back to my reality, but excited at the same time because I always miss my kids when I am gone and they all run out to meet me when I get home.
He is so cute!! I love his eyebrows and his big eyes. Goodness Lezlee wrote a huge novel. Oh the Merida times. Oh did we really do that?
SARAH
What a cutie, I think he is a good mix of both of you! (I love Natasha Bedingfield!)
Post a Comment