Oh STOP... this is too cute. Love the one second from the bottom. He is getting so big. I am coming to SLC March 28-30... to see my friend Suzie's baby. Maybe we can grab lunch... love hily
Lovin' the hair and the pics of Thatch... what an animated little man! I'm getting super anxious to see you again- though it's still a few months away!
Ok...I LOVE the picture of him raising his arm like he's shrugging "I don't know?" ADORABLE. And cute hair cut, you can definitely pull it off, so no worries. :)
James Pollock, Cassandra Jean, & Thatcher James Morris:
Paul and I met at BYU-Idaho in September 2003. Paul's sister, Kiana, was my roommate and best friend. She introduced us and helped set up our first date. Paul is the most amazing guy ever! So when he asked me to marry him a year later, of course I said YES!! We were married in the Idaho Falls temple. Three and a half years after that we had our first baby, Thatcher, who is now 9 months old! He is the best baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
8 comments:
Oh STOP... this is too cute. Love the one second from the bottom. He is getting so big. I am coming to SLC March 28-30... to see my friend Suzie's baby. Maybe we can grab lunch... love hily
I love his little face. He is just adorable and growing fast!
He's hilarious! I love the one with his hand out, like may I help you?
He's hilarious! I love the one with his hand out, like may I help you?
Your hair is cute but not as cute as Thatcher
Lovin' the hair and the pics of Thatch... what an animated little man! I'm getting super anxious to see you again- though it's still a few months away!
Ok...I LOVE the picture of him raising his arm like he's shrugging "I don't know?" ADORABLE. And cute hair cut, you can definitely pull it off, so no worries. :)
This little boy is too cute. I was so glad to get to spend time playing with him on Friday! And seeing you and Paul was ok too...
Post a Comment