I went a little crazy! I went to the salon just for a color touch up and a trim. Whoops I wound up with this?! I cut off 12 inches!! It was a spur of the moment thing, a "wild hair" you might say!! :) I'm still getting used to it and deciding if I like it or not. It is fun to have a change, a new look. Still unsure about it...
4 years ago

8 comments:
Oh gosh! It is darling... And your tempting me, I have been wanting to chop mine all off and donate it. Love it.
I LOVE it! You do have fab hair. I remember seeing you walk into patho and phys and think dang she has amazing hair. So think and shiny. I really do like the short hair!
It looks great on you! I like it a lot.
WOW! You are so brave! It looks so good on you! I must say that I've always thought that you have incredible hair.
CUTE!!
Are you kidding?...your so hot! i lOVE it! I love the bangs and the dark color, your a hot mom for sure!
I think it looks great. Thatcher is getting so big. He is adorable.
I love it Cass!!! You sexy thing! our kids need a playdate!
Post a Comment