Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 comments:

Spillane Creative said...

Look at that cute stud in a tie... LOVE IT!

Kerstin said...

What a handsome little guy! Happy Easter!

MossPosse said...

We both just have the best (and same) taste... Kempton has that same green sweater vest. He actually sort of got it for Easter as well but wore it for his professional Easter shots and not to church. CRAZY! Anway, it makes for two handsome boys- and Thatcher certainly is looking studly! (I'm jealous that you got to see my family for Easter!)

Luke and Niki said...

What a fun easter!!! I loved Thatchers Easter outfit! So cute.

snow family said...

Ooooh.... I love his easter outfit. So dang cute. He just looks like a little kid running around!! We are going up for Mothers day weekend, but thats about it. I would love to see ya sometime though! I think our kids would be cute together! :)

Nick and Brent said...

I love little boys in church clothes, they look so handsome!