Despite how much I destest picking up apples from this tree, it is truly a gorgeous site in the spring!
4 years ago
Despite how much I destest picking up apples from this tree, it is truly a gorgeous site in the spring!
Posted by CassParelli at 1:11 PM
7 comments:
We are in town this week-end! It is beautiful tree... the snow is finally melting here and it's turing green. Just love it.
I love your beautiful apple tree. Just think of all the apple sauce and apple pie. . . Wish we were closer to help pick up apples, looks like there will be lots.
Super pretty! We actually had a beaut of a bush blossom in front of our house this spring which was a nice suprise! And a random thought: in all the times I've been to your house (okay, not TONS, but several) I've never been in your backyard. Guess I should check it out this summer.
Wow, so beautiful.
I will come pick them for you. I have some kids that would love to climb up it and toss apples down.
Well thanks. I really needed a change with my hair, and whatever your hair is so cute. We miss you guys too. We need more pictures to see of your cute family.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/apa-saja-yang-bisa-dijadikan-jaminan-dalam-kredit-dengan-agunan/
Post a Comment