Very cute. I hate to tell you Cassie I can see long evenings, quick weekends, and cold bleechers in your future. Who knows maybe it will pay for college. :)
There's no question Thatcher's got skills-just like his daddy...but can he dance like his dad can in the disco video??? That cracks me up everytime I see it!
We do need to get together soon. Nick said he got a msg from you guys about dinner the other night, but we have been so busy bc his parents are in town. Next week? I want to see pics of your trip!
James Pollock, Cassandra Jean, & Thatcher James Morris:
Paul and I met at BYU-Idaho in September 2003. Paul's sister, Kiana, was my roommate and best friend. She introduced us and helped set up our first date. Paul is the most amazing guy ever! So when he asked me to marry him a year later, of course I said YES!! We were married in the Idaho Falls temple. Three and a half years after that we had our first baby, Thatcher, who is now 9 months old! He is the best baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
10 comments:
What a stud!! We miss you guys. Chris said that he talked to Paul the other day and Paul said that you were going on a road trip. How was that?
Very cute. I hate to tell you Cassie I can see long evenings, quick weekends, and cold bleechers in your future. Who knows maybe it will pay for college. :)
Jack and Austin were watching this and Jack turned around to say, "Mom, that little boy is good."
There's no question Thatcher's got skills-just like his daddy...but can he dance like his dad can in the disco video??? That cracks me up everytime I see it!
-Merrill
Paul.. your not bad yourself! But dang Thatch, you the man. Watch out Cass, you have a little sports star on your hands. LOVE YOU GUYS... MISS YOU!
Yeah Thatcher! That's awesome.
Aaww... I'm sure that makes a daddy proud!! ... and a mommy :) He's dang cute Cass!
Amazing...he is a natural!
We do need to get together soon. Nick said he got a msg from you guys about dinner the other night, but we have been so busy bc his parents are in town. Next week? I want to see pics of your trip!
You have to start them young so they can make you millions.
Post a Comment