4 years ago
Sunday, August 16, 2009
We had a great time! It was a lot of driving but Thatcher did amazingly well. My parents are a lot to blame, they helped entertain Thatcher most of the time. Thank you mom and dad. We saw some amazing sights and made many lasting memories! Forks was our first stop, yes my mom and I are now considered "major" Twilight fans. We saw many beautiful sights of the beach and lighthouses. It was really neat to see my dad's home where he spent the first part of his life in Fort Dick, just outside Crescent City, California. His backyard was the Redwood Forest. Very neat. His elementary school, house, and neighbors were all still there. Unfortunately, the local bar just beside my dad's house had burnt down. :)
I recommend the "Coastal Adventure" to anyone!
Posted by CassParelli at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
So fun you guys! Thanks for the show; it made me want to take a trip up there.
How fun! My daughter is now wondering why we haven't been to Forks! Good Question!
Love the redwoods, they are beautiful!
What a fun trip! Matt loves Tillamook cheese. Good thing they have it at Costco!
Hello... who wouldn't stop in Forks?? :) Thats awesome. You make such a cute fam! Do your parents still live in Rexburg?? How often do you go visit? We should try to get together when you go home!
What a fun trip! You are like the 6th person I know who has been to Forks this year. :) And I love Tillamook cheese, they're the best. Looks like you guys had a good time together.
It does look like quite the adventure! If the red barn-like hotel is in Bend then I totally recognize it! (If not, then I'm making up memories?!) Of course I feel like I recognize the "Forks Welcomes You" sign just from watching Twilight so many times... but alas you have out-fanned me in the Twilight department by seeing it for real. Jealous!
What an amazing trip!! Thats awesome your parents were able to go with you.. fun memories for sure!! Looks like Adam and I will add this to our list of vacations:)
Thanks for posting the pictures! It looks like you had lots of fun.
I discovered at the pool yesterday that one of my neighbors is from Forks. She wasn't aware it was now famous and a huge tourist spot. She's decided to read the books.
Post a Comment