Here are some pictures of my zinnias. They turned out amazingly well. I am really surprised how easy they are to grow and take care of. They are beautiful and make our gardens look great! Oh and don't forget Thatcher... he kept doing this pose with the tree so I grabbed the camera and captured the moment... "tree hugger"... soooo cute!!
4 years ago

4 comments:
Your flowers look so beautiful! And Thatcher the tree hugger. Too cute.
P.S. I'll email you guys those pictures and maybe some more if I can find them, later this week :)
Gorgeous flowers- nice work! As proven by our little 'contest' at my mom's you really have a knack for the planting! I'm sad that I won't be able to see your zinnias for real :( And Thatch is quite the poser- his hair is looking blonder?! Miss you guys.
Wow, they're really beautiful. Thatcher is adorable. We can't wait to see you guys next week!
Aaawww.... Save the trees!!
Post a Comment