Happy Birthday Mom! My mom is the very best there is. I just wanted to share a few things about my mom on her special day. She, I am sure, would like to pretend she doesn't have birthdays. I on the other hand, feel that she and her life deserve celebratioin more than just one day each year. My mother graduated from Madison High School and attended college at BYU. She received bachelors degrees in both Cartology and Elementary Education. She met my father while living in Provo, Utah. Admist much animosity, the two were married December 18th of some year, I'm not sure which, in the Idaho Falls Temple. They have three children and eight grandchildren. My mother is very intelligent. She is the best at lending a listening ear then giving advice to make you feel better. She is a great example and very thoughtful! We love you mom and hope you have a wonderful day!! You deserve it!
4 years ago

6 comments:
Wait, mom has a degree? Please respond.
Thanks Cass, even though I don't believe I deserve it,at least I know one person appreciates me!
mom
Nice tribute to your mom. Great pictures is the slide show! And I'm glad to see you posted some shots of Thatch's bedroom for the world to see... it's definitely a masterpiece!
You have way to much time on your hands! But Happy birthday Mary... To my Mom's only sister!
I saw you visited me today so decided to catch up on your blog. I have been a major slacker this summer. Love the slide show of your Mom.
This blog rules.
Post a Comment