These are pictures I stole from Scott & Kiana's blog. They are sooo cute! We went to San Antonio for Paul's brother's wedding last month and these pictures illustrate some of the festivity!!




4 years ago
These are pictures I stole from Scott & Kiana's blog. They are sooo cute! We went to San Antonio for Paul's brother's wedding last month and these pictures illustrate some of the festivity!!




Posted by CassParelli at 1:29 PM
6 comments:
WOW! Thatcher's hair is getting SOO long! He looks quite studly in that little outfit too.
Those are such cute photos!
Adorable. Why is Thatcher so sad? He is getting so big... and I love his hair. Hopefully I will see you guys soon, what are your plans for thanksgiving?
It was so fun to see you guys. I hope it's not too long before we can all get together again.
Cassie I finally figured out how to leave a comment! Great photos! I feel bad we didn't see you more when you were up. Look forward to Halloween. Love your background!
Thatcher looks like he has such a cute personality! Bring him over to play next time you come up!
Post a Comment