Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving Events

We spent the Thanksgiving Holiday at a cabin in Park City with my parents, the Johnsons, The Mounts, Grandma Z, The Stephen Zollingers, The David Zollingers, and The Harris'. It was a lot of fun and very delicious! My mom and I made paper bonnets and feather headbands for all guests to wear at the feast. The girls were Pilgrims and the boys were Indians. Festive right? I thought so, but I'm not sure everyone agreed. I stole this slide show from Stephen and Cari's blog of the events activities. Click here and enjoy! Great pictures by Cari!

I also had the opportunity to reflect on my many many many blessings and how thankful I am! I feel so overwhelmed at the plenty Heavenly Father has given to me. I am so grateful for my family, for the Gospel, for this country, for my testimony, for our health, for our safety, and for so many many other blessings!! I truly feel many reasons for "thanksgiving!"

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

The cabin looks beautiful! What a fun Thanksgiving. I like Thatchers new haircut!

Mindy said...

I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I love this video!