And we are ready and waiting!!
We made our annual neigbor gifts, tradition called for chocolate dipped strawberries. Mmmmmmm, A-mazing, love them!! Thatcher was a huge asset to the production!
4 years ago
And we are ready and waiting!!
We made our annual neigbor gifts, tradition called for chocolate dipped strawberries. Mmmmmmm, A-mazing, love them!! Thatcher was a huge asset to the production!
Posted by CassParelli at 2:46 PM
12 comments:
Cassie - I'm writting on your blog to prove that I read it ha ha! I still love that nativity set on your piano..I will have to start collecting the pieces. The chocolate strawberries look delicious!! yumm.
SOOO Festive!! Can't wait to see it LIVE this weekend! The chocolate-dipped strawberries are an awesome neighbor gift... my mom's been stressing over what to give for weeks!
So pretty! Makes me wish we weren't moving so I could actually decorate. : ) Here's your comment so now you have to add us to your read list!
Ummmmm I think you need to send us some chocolate strawberries down here in AZ!!! Looks like your all decked out for the Holidays! You did a fabulous job!! =)
I wish i was your neigbor!! Love the decorations too.
You decorations look awesome! I love how festive you are! (and I may need to go buy some strawberries now!) Have a great Christmas!!
Can you come and decorate for me? What a beautiful home. You are so ready for Christmas this year.
Looks yummy. Your house looks cute and festive. Hope you have a great Christmas. Thatcher is getting so big. Cutie!
Wow, beautiful decorations. Thatcher is SO cute!
Love the decorations! Just like your Mom, so festive. Sad I will be missing everyone this year.
Cassie, I love your decorations! It looks like you get into the season as much as I do. I am a decorating fool. My house looks bare when I have to take it all down!
Can you come decorate for me when I have a house someday? Because I am completely incapable of crafty-creativeness, and your home looks AMAZING. And I wish I were your neighbor because I want some of those chocolate strawberries...Mmmm. Miss you! Thanks for your comments, you are sweet.
Post a Comment