Okay, I know it's been a long time since we actually went to Sun Valley. But I am just now getting around to posting the evidence. Our computer was sent off for some much needed repairs. I decided it was okay to post this late because it goes along with the upcoming holiday, Valentine's Day. We celebrated our 5th Anniversary in Sun Valley! It was a lot of fun and the first time we've left Thatcher over night. He, too, had a great time at Bomp & Gram's house!
We hit the rink to show off our iceskating skills! Mine were not so showy! This is one consecutive move! We had a blast pretending we were professionals competing in the Olympics!
Maybe I'm better off standing still?!
4 years ago

4 comments:
love the pictures! thanks for sharing!
Wow, five years, time flies! Congrats! How nice to have a get away together (though we love our kids dearly, of course), a break is always nice. :)
Nice ice skating moves! Happy Anniversary!
How cute! Congratulations! I love that you were outside skating, very cool! I also really like your new picture and background!
Post a Comment