Spending time outside is always best! We love the outdoors. These are some of our latest activities.
Snowshoeing:
Thatcher fell asleep in the sled on the way up the mountain. What a way to ride huh? Near the end of our adventure, Paul and I were wishing the sled was big enough for one of us!
Sledding:
After all the Olympics watching, Paul and Thomas decided to have their own Luge competition. It was very impressive, both earned a spot on the medal podium. It had us all on the edge of our seats, cheering wildly!!
Snowmachining:
4 years ago

4 comments:
too cute, especially the one of all three of you!
Hey! These pictures made us miss you guys and wish we were there to go with you on your outdoor adventures. Can't believe Thatcher is 2! How is school going for Paul? Work for you?
How fun! Cute pictures!
Fun...I can't believe Thatcher is 2. He is so handsome. I hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment