Sunday, March 21, 2010

Piano Remodel

I am now the lucky owner of the family pass around piano. In fact this very weekend my dad was lamenting about Aunt Laurel's request to have the piano in her 3rd floor apartment. Uncle Stephen and my dad had to carry it up three flights of stairs. Then after Laurel was done with it, back to Burg' it went, and now here it is back in Utah. It definitely needed a serious facelift.






10 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Oh wow!!! I love it. You guys did a great job. Its beautiful.

Spillane Creative said...

WOW! Love what you did with it. I am going to sent this to my mom so she can see to. Now that my mom has grandma's piano I get her old one. Not as pretty as that one though!

snow family said...

Love the color!! What a fun way to spruce it up. I also love love the vase on top!! Great job:)

Diana said...

It looks so awesome!

MossPosse said...

Nice work! It's complete and ready to be shown off, eh? It turned out very well. I've always been mega impressed with the results of your home improvement projects!

Charitons said...

You do such a beautiful job with everything in your home. It looks awesome.

Kerstin said...

Great job, it looks awesome!

The Welcher Family said...

That looks so good cassie, BTW How is everything going? Are you hiring LOL. You should come and decorate my house. It really needs help

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Wow, Cassie, I love it! I have always wanted to do that with a piano but I'm too chicken, good for you, it paid off!