Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Easter Bunny Found Us...

We had a great Easter/Conference weekend! Thatcher was hilarious looking for Easter eggs and talking about the Easter bunny for days afterward. Paul and I got a little carried away with the hunt and we hid enough eggs for 10 kids instead of one. Ooops! We are now fighting the urge to fill ourselves with chocolate between each meal!
Thatcher is talking more and more everyday. I think he thinks he is an adult. He talks to Paul and I as if he's right on our level.
For example:
Thatcher:"Mom?"
Me: "Yeah"
Thatcher: "Should we go to WalMart?"
Me: "I don't know, should we?"
Thatcher: "Yeah. It be fun, yeah, let's do it mom! Ready? Go?"
He is definitely the best part of our day! I am so grateful we can be a family forever! What an amazing blessing and knowledge we have in our lives.







Homemade Easter Goodies


Too Much Fun


Our April Fool's Day:

4 comments:

MossPosse said...

Love the little taste of a Thatcher convo. Can't wait for he and Kemp to have some exchange sophisticated banter with one another. So fun that you got to go home last minute for Easter. Your mom showed me your bird's nest handouts on Skype when my family was over there- they definitely put mine to shame!! Super cute! But I will say that I'm not at all jealous of your April Fool's Day surprise!

Kerstin said...

Oh my, he's so handsome! What a cutie. We hid a TON of eggs, Ty was done with the first one, so Madeline found all 60 of them! The Easter treats you made are adorable. How did you make the pretzel basket?

Nick and Brent said...

It is so fun when kids start talking, and the conversations they have. I love it. Beautiful piano btw, that turned out so nice. I'm jealous, I want one but not until we get a house. I can't believe how big Thatcher is, what a handsome little guy!

Stephanie Williams said...

Thats a really cool picture of my tree! hehe.