I realize it's a little late for this but I wanted to post some proof of my biggest accomplishment yet!! I finally finished school and I am finally taking a break from homework and exams. I thought this day would never come. I graduated with my Master's degree and it was lots of work but all worth it when I saw this cool gown with the all the doo dads and the funny hood! Ha ha ha. I know it's crazy, but now that school is really over and I don't have homework I badly miss it and I would love to be going to class. I especially envy those going to BYU-Idaho. That was my most favorite place and time! After all I met, dated, and married Paul there- hellooo!! Besides that, it is the best place in the world to go to school! Paul also graduated from school in April!! Wahoo! Although we don't have any picture proof of it - it did happen! He now has the job to prove it. We were both in a hurry to get done with school -why I am not sure.?It's a whole lot of responsibility and working now! I think we both wish we were still in school! However, Paul loves his job and really enjoys going to work which is worth so much! I am still looking for the right job and it's stressful, especially being pregnant and trying to hide my belly during interviews. It's tricky!
4 years ago


1 comments:
Congrats to you both! What an awesome accomplishment. You remind me of my mom! She was very dedicated and went straight through with her master as well. I think she wonders where she got me! Good luck with the job hunt, and hiding of the belly. love hily
Post a Comment