Sunday, September 09, 2007

Baby Thatcher Morris

18 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Cassie---wow! A lot of congratulations are in order! First of all, congrats on the graduation (how impressive that you already have your Masters Degree!) the new house (darling by the way) and the baby news! How exciting! Glad things are going so well for you. Hope you don't mind me checking in on your blog! It is fun to see what you are up to!

CassParelli said...

Not at all- thanks for the comment and congrats! What is your blog?

Clarissa Meegan said...

Cass, I'm going to add you to my links if that is okay-- and my blog is www.meeganfamily.blogspot.com. Keep in touch.

KZ said...

Who are you seeing at the avenues women center? I go there too!! Where are you going to deliver your little guy?

heidi nielsen said...

I love the ultrasound video, and the name selection. You get my approval (as if you really care =))

sarah said...

Cassie you are supposed to let me know these things!!!! Congratulations. Please fill me in on the details! Love ya!

LZ said...

Dude, I did give you props for the baby ticker. I am sorry I neglected to say heay. I am in the lead you know, only 80 something days for me. Are you lactating all over yourself yet....wait for it.

Nick and Brent said...

Cass...I had no idea you were prego!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! And you have a house, and are graduated...life must be good!

Jeanne said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys. That is a lot of new, you guys will do great. Keep us updated.

Spillane Creative said...

Let me add to the longest list of comments ever. Nice updated blog by the way. I bet you and Paul are so excited for your soon to come little guy. I love the name Thatcher. Keep us updated. Miss you and hope to see you soon. love hily

Anonymous said...

Cassie,
Hey, I saw your blog because I saw Clarissa's because she knows my sister in law. Anyway--I don't know if you remember me--Julie Durtschi, I moved in 9th grade. Anyway, we live in Salt Lake too, and my husband is also an engineer here too. Crazy! Email me sometime if you get a chance at jules_vern15@yahoo.com. It is great to see you are doing so well--congrats on the baby and graduating! 2 huge things!

Julie Lewis

Anonymous said...

Cass - Congrats on the new babe! That is so exciting. He seems pretty active. The video is quite impressive, very clear detail. I am happy for you about all of your current changes and updates in your life. I must say I am quite jealous of your option to live somewhere other than Rexburg! I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I may never leave! Anyways, hope you don't mind me lookin' at your blog. I totally enjoy keeping up with what your up to.

Son-in-Law said...

Thatcher was my favorite Prime Minister.

The Probert Family said...

CASS...helloooooo?!?! I found your blog linked on Clarissa's blog. Where did you come from? Dang, gina. Congrats on Baby Morris and on graduating with your Masters.

We're living in Texas. Feel free to check out our blog:

candrac.blogspot.com

Luke and Niki said...

It was great to hear from you guys! We didnt know you guys were prego! Since we moved to VA we are a little out of the loop! Well congrats on the babe and the new house! We will for sure keep in touch!

MossPosse said...

I was just doing a routine check up on your blog to see if you've added anything new (not since I last checked) and realized that I haven't ever shared my thoughts. I guess I better let you know that I'm always checking in and loving the updates, and I feel bad for not leaving any remarks. I know how much it means to me when you comment on my blog so I'm going to do better!!
I've watched this video several times since the first viewing at my house in August, but I still can't get over the excitement of it all. I just can't believe that we get to go through this whole pregnancy thing together and that we're both having boys. It's TOO PERFECT! Can't wait to see you. Love ya!

Sarah and Adam said...

It's about time for some belly photos! Lets see how you're shaping up:) After the next couple of weeks, you will no longer WANT to show it off!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Cass,
Hey! Thanks for the hello on my blog! We seriously do need to get together for lunch sometime! Send me your e-mail and I'll send a longer update: clarissameegan@gmail.com