
I thought I would post a picture of my new look...pregnant! We are getting more and more excited to have Thatcher here. We can hardly wait, except for the fact I still need to paint his room and crib. Time is running out for sure. The house is coming along though, and I will post the "before and after" pictures soon.
4 years ago

8 comments:
You look so cute. I am just wandering around cyberspace and had fun looking atyour blog. You can see ours by wandering around also. Lauren has a link.
What a cute belly! You guys look so happy! What fun!
We might be coming to Utah next May we will all have to get together so we can see the babe.
You look so darling! It was fun to run into you at the Doctors office.. go figure:)Can't wait to see your new place and hang out!
So cute Cassie. Well i am excited to se your houses after pictures. Well have a good one. talk to you later.
oh Cassie! I love the budda belly shot! I am going to be in town again Nov. 28- Dec 2. So we will have to meet up again. love hily
Love the belly shot... I've been WAITING! We'll definitely have to pose together when I get home. And yes, I will plan on stopping by before I head up to Rexburg- I'm anxious to see you and the house LIVE.
Love it Cassie! You are adorable. If you have a shower up here, send me an invite! (hey, you didn't have a wedding reception so I need SOME excuse to give you a present!)
almost done cooking1
Post a Comment