4 years ago
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Halloween with the Johnson Family
We had fun trick-or-treating, dressing up, and eating yummy soup in pumpkin bread bowls! Oh and not to forget the candy!
Posted by CassParelli at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
You are the cutest witch. The kids and peach are cute too thank you for sharing those pictures.
Oh fun! I was bubble gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe.
I'm glad to see the striped tights out again... they've become part of my Halloween expectations. Overall it sounds (and looks) like you did pretty well for a holiday away from home. At least you had cute costume-clad kids to hang out with and candy to eat! That's all you really need.
Cass,
Where are you working at the U. I am not that hard to find.
20 more days!
Hey Cassie! I stumbled into your blog somehow and though I would say hi. I really enjoyed reading it and seeing what you are up to these days. My husband works with Tom at UPS so I think about you often when he’s telling me stories. You look great…even pregnant! Is this your first one? Oh and I love your new home. You can check out my blog at http://thekeelefamily.blogspot.com. I’ll keep sneaking back to see what you are doing…I love new blog friends!
-Chantri (Warnke) Keele
Looks like a fun Halloween. We dodged the whole thing. Cute costume.
Cassie,
i am so excited that you have a blog. I saw your mom the other day and thought of you. I really miss you! Congrats on your baby! What a cute name. I love it! So where are you guys now, Salt Lake? Well keep in touch, Yeay another Blogger!!
Cassie I am tagging you. visit my blog to find out more.
sarahpriceandaiden@blogspot.com
Hey Cass. Good times at the wal-mart! Did you ever get some paint? It was so good to see you!
Hi, Cassie:
I found your blog in a round-about way ... and it's really fun!
Congratulations on your baby, by the way!
~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)
We are still planning on coming to see you guys when we pass through. We wish you guys were still here too. Miss you lots.
Hey Cass,
I was so excited to hear from you. I cant wait to see your baby, hopefully Soon!! Anyway send me your email address and Ill tell you all about digi scraping, that way it will make better sense. Let us know when the babes born!!
I got it from pyzam.com. You can E-mail me if you want heidiniel@gmail.com
HEY cass. My mom did travel out just for the shower. It was a good week-end having her there. She drove out. It is only 5 hours. They do have flights from SLC to Hayden which is a 25 min drive from Steamboat! Anyway, I will let you know about the shower thing! Are you ready to pop yet? love hil
Post a Comment