Your house looks so good. It is so exciting to be able to decorate your own house. I love the paint and letters in the babies’ room. Well keep us updated, we love hearing from you.
Hey I found your blog while bolg stalking! Ha ha your house is adorable you guys have done such a great job! your mom was telling me all about it on sunday and Im so glad I got to see pics! Congrats on the baby coming tomorow! Good luck with the labor and delivery!! Anna
James Pollock, Cassandra Jean, & Thatcher James Morris:
Paul and I met at BYU-Idaho in September 2003. Paul's sister, Kiana, was my roommate and best friend. She introduced us and helped set up our first date. Paul is the most amazing guy ever! So when he asked me to marry him a year later, of course I said YES!! We were married in the Idaho Falls temple. Three and a half years after that we had our first baby, Thatcher, who is now 9 months old! He is the best baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
5 comments:
Wow! Great job on the house!!
How exciting. Are you starting to feel settled now? We can't wait to see pictures of that new baby. Keep us posted.
Your house looks so good. It is so exciting to be able to decorate your own house. I love the paint and letters in the babies’ room. Well keep us updated, we love hearing from you.
Wow! You seriously had some vision! It looks like a lot of work but turned out great!
Hey I found your blog while bolg stalking! Ha ha your house is adorable you guys have done such a great job! your mom was telling me all about it on sunday and Im so glad I got to see pics! Congrats on the baby coming tomorow! Good luck with the labor and delivery!! Anna
My goodness, did you guys do a lot of the work yourselves? I am way impressed!
Post a Comment