Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Thatcher's Special Day!

Thatcher James Morris was blessed by his dad on March 2nd, this past Sunday. It was a very special day. Paul did a great job and is an amazing dad. Arthur Vaughn Zollinger was also blessed by his dad, who also did a great job! We were able to share in his special day too. It was lots of fun to have our family there to support us in this special event. We had a delicious luncheon afterwards and enjoyed great food. Mmmmmmm! We are very thankful for our family!

14 comments:

Son-in-Law said...

Is Paul growing a 'stache? If so, please let him know that I support it.

mountsm said...

The photos are AWESOME!

MossPosse said...

I SOOO wish I could have been there. You're mom is right- the photos ARE awesome! Not that Jake isn't cute, but I wish Kempton had some other partners to pose with?! Also, nice work on fulfilling the tag! I thought I knew most things about you but I was suprised by how much I learned!

Annalee Taylor said...

He is so cute...I just want to squeeze him! I love your dark hair too...very cute...you look so much like your sister. Thanks for sharing, these pics were so fun to look at. And I also loved the Tag...nice!

Annalee Taylor said...

PS...Remember crusing main in the Tracker? We got pulled over for "singing to loud" Haha....good times...I miss yoU!

Nick and Brent said...

So cute! And look at you with dark hair, wow, I've never seen it that dark! I like it. Love the tag...I actually remember being there with you the night you met Paul for the first time, and we were at the dance at the upper fields...who would have guessed he'd become your hubby!

Unknown said...

your photos turned out so adorable!! we want copies of vaughn and thatcher together! email me. Everything went so smooth that day.. what a relief! Dinner and desert were amazing!

Spillane Creative said...

I'm sad I miss seeing all the family.......I'm sure the blessing was beautiful. How fun are those picture of the two boys.....love hily

Sarah and Adam said...

Cass, he is a doll! I think he has your eyes. Your hair is so fun, too!

Aaron and Kalle said...

Congradulations on you adorable little Thatcher. I found your site by randomly following blogs of others I know. So I thought I would stop and say hi.

Spillane Creative said...

Oh sorry....I should have told you guys. If your ambitious you should come to the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. Not to far away. I am pretty sure he will have some World cup A events in Park City next year which will be exciting, because they are always in Europe.

Harper said...

Cassie:

Congratulations on Thatcher's blessing!

He is adorable!


~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)

Mindy said...

Congratulations on Thatcher's blessing! I remember your family being with us at Austin's blessing. I think you were in grade school at the time.

LZ said...

cass, thatch is a cutey..he looks like mom. It is fun being a mom huh. I know it is freakish to see me as a mom but I think we are adjusting nicely. Are back at work? page me if you are in the hospital sometime. 339-5044. I am on night until June though. be good.