By request I am posting the super awesome birthday cake! I ordered this deliciouso cake at Harmons and surprised Paul with it at his work. I thought it very fitting. I was nervous I was going to embarrass him but he was really happy ( I think ) and the guys really enjoyed eating it! Mmmmmm it's good cake. Paul was nice enough to bring me a peice home, mmmmm. I recommend Harmons cake to anyone! After Paul got off work we went to dinner at Rodizios Grill with Nick, Allison, Michael, & Peach. It was a lot of fun and really yummmy!
4 years ago

9 comments:
Oh my that cake was Amazing! How creative is that! It looks like you guys had fun at that Grill, soooo good! We are very excited to go to Utah for Nick and Allison's wedding. We couldn't be happier for them. I wish we lived closer so we could visit you guys. Hey if you ever want to come out to VA let us know, we would love to have the Morriss's!!
SUPER CUTE CAKE! Thanks for the update on this year's b-day happenings! ; )
Happy Birthday Paul. Great cake. Looks like something from Ace of Cakes (one of our favorite TV shows).
LOL. That is so funny because I got that EXACT cake for Randall for his birthday last year! It was his 27th too! Weird! I kept the little trucks too and Mack loves to play with them. Crazy, we think to much alike!
You are super wife...taking an amazing cake to Paul at work on his birthday...why don't I think of these things?? Happy late B-day to Paul!
Happy B-day Paul! Can't wait to see you guys in August.
I love the cake and the young pics of Paul! It looks like it was a great Birthday! See you guys soon!
I finally broke down and bought photoshop and it has all kinds of fun stuff like the scrapbook type page. i am still learning all that it can do. We can't wait to see you in August as well. Hope you are doing well.
You look FANTASTIC!! Especially after having a little baby... Of course I am still working.. Didn't you know that I am addicted to nursing. Hello this was my passion my everything... Really my husband is still going to school so you know what that mean... I am still working.. Floating nurse actually in the hospital and will work in the ICU after the baby comes. Sad I just can't let my job go. Now what is going on with you? ARe you working? Well, I know you are not, but as a nurse practitioner? That is what I heard last. Keep me updated.
SARAH
theteares.blogspot.com
Post a Comment