Thatcher has a new ball trick that we think is pretty awesome. We throw a plush soccer ball and he grabs it with his feet and brings it up to his hands almost every time. It’s funny and brilliant! He is soo much fun. I can’t believe how blessed we are to have him (and not just because of his mad ball skills). He is very handsome and I love him so much! I can’t imagine my life without him.
4 years ago

10 comments:
VERY impressive. He can show his little cousin how to at Christmas time. :)
those are some mad skills cus.. we need to get together again and play some ball.
vaughn
That's RAD little man Thatch! Hey Cass, sorry I didn't call you this week-end. We were really busy the whole time. I will be back in SLC for Liz's wedding. So I will see you soon. love hil
I checked in on your blog right after you updated but forgot to leave a note on how impressive Thatcher's skills are! Great footage. I also loved the 4th of July update, and the Disney Princess Quiz link. Looking at the options I could have totally guessed you'd be Ariel- the results are pretty accurate. I'll have to link mine up. We had so much fun with you guys for the 4th and hope to see you again soon!
I am impressed! He is so talented! Don't you love how the simplest things are so sweet and fun to watch? It was fun to see you guys on the 4th, though you smoked us in the race! I'm just sad I didn't get to see your little guy...too bad we don't live closer so our boys can be buddies!
How cute is that!! Start signing him up for anything to do with a ball. SO do you keep in touch with anyone else from nursing school? Like for instance whatever happened to Curtis? Did he get married with his little attitude. JK. But seriously I wonder where everyone is at?
SARAH
Cassie,
You little one is awesome. Looks like your little family is doing great. Just thought I would say hi.
Have a good day
Chase
Ok, he is a CUTIE! I also love the Bryan Adam songs!
That boy has got talent. Cute video.
Hey! I just got your post on your blog---and I don't have your e-mail address...so this comment will have to do.
About the jumprope memories...don't you sometimes wish you could go back and see if we were really acted as young as we were? Ha! And yes--I have thought of starting a team before...and I would love to do it with you...but I'm afraid that we are going to be moving again in the next month or two. If it doesn't work out--than I say "YES!" let's do it. If not, then maybe we'll have to work it out next time we move into the same vicinity.
However, I do think that we should set a lunch date soon. How fun would that be?
Post a Comment