I am embarrassed to post a picture of myself on the blog...BUT...my mom, Mandi, and others have requested to see my new look. So here it is. My good friend Yeni dyed my hair for me with some good ol' fashioned ghetto grocery store hair dye. It is a little darker than I anticipated. When I look in the mirror I feel like I am wearing my Halloween witch wig. Oh well, I think it will just keep getting lighter so I'm not too worried. And it's growing on me too (no pun intended).
4 years ago

8 comments:
No importa cual color tu pelo, siempre Eres hermosa!
Bravo on being brave and trying a new look! I love it! I think dark hair is so beautiful. Especially with your big blue eyes. I am jealous...with my eyebrows and whitness....i will never be able to pull of that look...its always blonde for me!
I LOVE IT! You look more like your mother's daughter with it so dark. I think that dark color with blue eyes is the most beautiful combination in the world. Good job. I vote 'YES' for the dark hair.
Lookin good! Yenny did a great job, I like it!
LOVE IT! It makes your eyes pop!
I like the new color! Did you color your eyebrows too? They match your hair.
I can't believe I didn't scroll to check it out. I also can't believe how dark it is- WOW! Like everyone else says, I definitely think you can pull it off, it makes your eyes 'pop' and you look more like you belong to your parents... but I still can't get used to the idea. We are totally blondes, aren't we?? Now I'm anxious to see it in real life next month!
Whoa, Cassie...you are brave! I like it! I just went brown, and I can't stop looking in the mirror because I swear it's not me!
Post a Comment