Below are a few pictures from our summer happenings:
Thatcher was able to meet aunt Melinda, Kylie, and Narci. We met them in the airport as we were on our way to the Mounts Family Reunion. They were flying into Salt Lake for Nick & Alison's wedding. I was so glad we were able to see them, I only wish we could have spent more time together.
The Mounts Reunion was a lot of fun! I only wish it could have lasted longer, time really flew. We spent time visiting, cooking, eating, rafting, riding horses, and a quick jaunt to Pikes Place downtown Seattle. It was fun flying with everyone, my parents, Tom, Kricket, & Annie. Thatcher and Annie were very good!
Thatcher loves sitting in his chair and eating dinner with us. It is a lot of fun. We just feed him what we're eating. I haven't purchased any baby food yet. I have made quite a bit of my own, carrots, zuchini, squash, and cantelope. I just cook it then puree it in the blender. Next I am going to tackle apples. Thatcher seems to like it.
This is Thatcher's latest sleeping position - bum in the air. It's pretty cute. I was telling my mom about it and she said this is how I always slept. I guess it's genetic!
Thatcher has discovered my jewlery chest. He likes going through the drawers and finding all sorts of treasures! We love watching him learn and grow. He is so much fun and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives!
4 years ago

12 comments:
So I thought you left during relief society.. then I looked up and saw you clear in the front..We should have sat by each other! Anyways, I am serious about that camping trip! I will call you and we can plan something!! Your little guys is so cute, maybe him and Brenley can be buds!
That 'aunt' in the first picture is a doll! I love Thatcher's sleeping pose and BIG BOY horse riding too! He looks like he's getting to be pretty busy- SO cute!
I think that is so cute and so funny the way Thatcher sleeps with his bum in the air!! I love it!
So cute! Glad I got to spend some time with little Thatcher. Babies grow so fast!
Cassie, Thatcher is SO CUTE! It was great to see you guys at the reunion.
I can't believe how grown up Thatcher is! He is ADORABLE! They are so fun at that age. And crawling? Impressive. Payton still sleeps with his bum in the air sometimes, I think it's so cute. Don't you just love little boys? :)
Cute pictures. Your Mom said you are working in an office with a Doctor like Jeff. Lucky you.
Yes, Ashlee cut my bangs before I headed home on labor day. I have had an itch for quite some time to cut them. After seeing yours and few others I had her do it, and I love them. Little weird at first...
You guys should definitely come out and visit/camp. Besides the wedding visitors, my Mom, Jack and one of my friends has come to visit me. (Please moment of silence while I pout at my pitty party!)Anyway, yes there of bears of course, but I wouldn't be worried about that.
love hily
So I totally haven't been holding out on the gourmet cubes- I'm suprised that we haven't discussed Annabel Karmel and the cooking extravaganza. Remind me on the next call. Also, I looked up brothersallnatural and supposedly WalMart is a carrier, but I couldn't find them at ours?! I have more to talk about on that one too- I guess I should just call instead of write this pathetically long blog comment?!
Thatcher es el mejor..de su casa chicos! Anna lo ama! Gracias por la cena, estuvo muuuy rica. Cassie, espero que podamos reunirnos y cocinar unos tamales.
Yeah!! I'm glad I finally got your blog address from you! Your little boy is darling. I loved looking through all the little pictures of him! Your hair is a lot darker too!(Not that it should be the same after 4years!) You look great, and you've got such a cute family.
He is SUCH a gorgeous baby! And you get such big smiles in your photos! I'm a little jealous!
Post a Comment