WORKING IN THE YARD:
Thatcher loves playing in the dirt, eating it too. Mmmmmm. He crawled into a hole Paul had pulled a fence post out of. It was just his size. It scared me but he just smiled and sat in it proud as can be.
WORKING OUT (very sporadically):
Paul and I have been trying to do this Tony Horton program called P90X. It is pretty much a man workout but I never do anything else so I join in. This is a pretty embarrassing picture. Paul honestly took it without me knowing. I quickly put a stop to that. So then I decided I would document or blackmail our attempts at getting fit!
Thatcher, on the other hand, is not currently enrolled in P90X.
WORKING AT THE OFFICE FROM HOME:
Paul has unfortunately been very busy lately. So he often brings his work home. It is not too fun but at least he's home with us and not still at work. We love him and are very thankful for all the hard work he does for our family. He is the best dad and husband in the world!
4 years ago

11 comments:
I am so glad that you updated your post. We love getting the update. We sure miss you guys.
I like Paul's beard! Very fierce!
Your kitchen turned out beautiful. I cant wait to be gusty with colors....since we wont be here much longer its neutral for now. Cute donut pics of Thatcher! I am curious to what that hot pink and black thing is next to him in that pic....an apron perhaps??
GO CASS!! You are the woman. I quit! I just sit and laugh at Jared! You are going to be all buff!
At least Paul picks up a camera and uses it. It is like pulling teeth trying to get Johnny to take pictures or be in them! He doesn't even take pictures in Europe. Good luck with the work-out thing. My problem is I do it for like two weeks and then get lazy. love hily
I have to agree with Hil on both the hassle of getting the male half to participate in photography and in the short-term work out interest. I love the yard pics- I've been dying to see some updated shots of Thatch as a mover. I'll be anxious to see the yard progress in October (if it's not covered in snow!)
Well kudos to you for making the effort to work out!! I haven't even done that lately!Little Thatcher looks so cute playing in the dirt with his dad! P.s... I love your hair. It's very dramatic!!
I didn't hit the deer...The DUMB DEER HIT ME! Can you believe it?
How is little Thatcher? I hope he is feeling better than last night.
Thatcher is so big & handsome! I can't wait to squeeze him!
Looks like you guys are having fun! SOOO are we going to have to wait for 3 years to see you again? Keep in touch.
Thatcher and I have the same eating habits! I should be doing workout videos too....Hmmm, that's a thought. I love that Paul took a picture, too funny. But my favorite pics are of Thatcher in the yard, he looks so happy getting down and dirty!!
Well I guess we could move to Utah if you plan on staying there? :) Ya Solvang or somewhere around the county is always having some festival. It's pretty fun but we have only been to a few out of all of them. I just found this site that has just the city hosted ones... Maybe november would be a good month to visit :) http://www.cityofsolvang.com/events.html
Post a Comment