We went camping two weekends ago with a very cute family in our ward, Larry, Emily, & Brenlee Keele. They really know how to camp...a trailer with beds, a sink, stove, microwave, toilet, shower, etc., etc. It was so much fun and so nice not waking up in the middle of the night frozen on hard ground. I also have to mention the scruptious food. Mmmmm sooo yummy! The first night we roasted hot dogs, smores, and starbursts. The second night we cooked tin foil dinners on the fire and warm rolls in the oven! Sooo delicious! We took a hike up the mountain and enjoyed the fall colors. It was beautiful! I am so glad we were able to get away, relax, eat yummy food, and enjoy the outdoors!! Paul and I are now saving our pennies for an RV :)!!
p.s. Thanks Larry & Emily for a great time!
Thatcher loungin' in his very own camp chair:
Ready for a hike:
Beautiful Nature:
The Keele Family:
Our Totally Amazing Fire:
4 years ago

10 comments:
So dang frickin cute! Look at those PJs and hat. HE is a doll. Looks like a good camping trip.
Looks so fun! I didn't know you were right in Salt Lake (my grandma's is up 45th in Holladay). I will call for sure next time! Maybe you'll have to stop by on your way to Rexburg for holidays to see our new babe. (No, not here yet). Love ya!
What a fun trip! That picture of Thatcher should be in a magazine!
Good for you guys- getting out on BIG ADVENTURES! Totally jealous! I also can't believe how grown up the camo-clad Thatcher is looking! Just one more thing that I'm dying to get home tp see.
What a fun trip! I love Thatcher's camo out fit. He would fit perfectly in Virginia! =)
PS We are excited to see you guys! We will finally get to hang out!
YAHOO for CAMPING! We had so much fun with you guys- thanks for trecking along with us! Next time we will have to stay longer!!You guys are awesome!!
Super FUN!! Glad you guys had a good time. That is my style of camping. Hope you buy one soon!!
Cassie, I love those pictures! Sounds like you had fun. Thatcher is a cutie pie! Squeeze him for us!
Hey Cassie, it looks like you guys had a great time camping! Collette and I added a link to your blog.
Andrew
I am jealous of you going camping. Looks like so much fun. Thatcher is so cute in his little chair. Great pics... i will live through your camping trip.
Post a Comment