Saturday, October 11, 2008

Harry Pollock or Thatcher Morris?

Harry Pollock is Thatcher's great grandfather. I, along with several others, think Thatcher has an alarming resemblance with him. We saw this paperboy hat at The Gap and it reminded us of this picture of Harry. So we took a picture of Thatcher wearing it. Sooo cute! Can you tell who is who? :)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first glance I was like WOW that little boy looks just like Thatcher. Then I read about how it actually was him. His eyes are HUGE! Darling little boy.
I wish I could enjoy a model life instead of sticking my finger in places I won't mention. ARGH!! I looked on the internet and found this fabulous photographer ... michael Lloyd photgraphy. He is the best! Love him.. thanks for the compliment. Lets be honest I love touch-ups with the photos. HA!

Diana said...

Thatcher definately has some of the same features as my Dad. They are both so adorable, you just want to hug them. Love Mom

Spillane Creative said...

SO adorable Cass. Did I tell you I am coming to the 'Burg for Thanksgiving? So excited to see everyone. love hily

MossPosse said...

That picture of Thatcher looks authentic oldie goldie. Wouldn't it be CRAZY if Thatcher ended up with super blonde locks like Harry Pollock? You'd definitely have to switch colors again then!

mountsm said...

He looks sooo cute! I love Him!
Love, Mom

Mindy said...

What a fun post! You and Ann Marie always have such great pictures of your ancestors. I love it! They are adorable!

Kerstin said...

Wow, they look a lot alike. He's so adorable. He has such a light.

snow family said...

You gotta love the gap!! That is such a cute pic! He has got the biggest smile. I love it. I guess it's true that some fashions always do come back in style!

MZ said...

I love the picures. The old one is priceless. Thatcher is growing up so fast.