I will send you my photos. I don't think you can steal them from a slide show.... Plus I put leaves all over them. I will just send them. It was so good to see you. Hopefully I will see you for thanksgiving. love hily
I love all of the pictures!! Go you for dressing up as a witch. I love the feather boa. Little Thatcher as a mouse? Right. His close up pictures were so adorable. I guess we have to take advantage of dressing them up right now.
James Pollock, Cassandra Jean, & Thatcher James Morris:
Paul and I met at BYU-Idaho in September 2003. Paul's sister, Kiana, was my roommate and best friend. She introduced us and helped set up our first date. Paul is the most amazing guy ever! So when he asked me to marry him a year later, of course I said YES!! We were married in the Idaho Falls temple. Three and a half years after that we had our first baby, Thatcher, who is now 9 months old! He is the best baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
7 comments:
Thatcher is so adorable! I can't wait to see him. Those teeth are hilarious! I can't believe you got them to stay like that.
Thatcher finally got some teeth! He looks so cute! And you, too guys! Hope to see you soon.
Thatcher finally got some teeth! He looks so cute! And you, too guys! Hope to see you soon.
Cassie,Paul you guys have a great family. Keep letting the good times roll!
-Merrill
I will send you my photos. I don't think you can steal them from a slide show.... Plus I put leaves all over them. I will just send them. It was so good to see you. Hopefully I will see you for thanksgiving.
love hily
those teeth that thachter has are hilarious!!! So good to see you guys at peach's.
I love all of the pictures!! Go you for dressing up as a witch. I love the feather boa. Little Thatcher as a mouse? Right. His close up pictures were so adorable. I guess we have to take advantage of dressing them up right now.
Post a Comment