Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bomp & Thatch


7 comments:

Spillane Creative said...

Top picture. Cutest thing ever. Love grandpa Glen and Thatch

mountsm said...

These are such CUTE photos! I think I can even see some resemblance.

snow family said...

Thatcher is so dang cute. I loved the Halloween pics!! You played the part with your dark hair!

Mindy said...

Very cute! I also love the Halloween photos. Is that your dad as Batman? Too funny!

Sarah and Adam said...

He is just so stinkin' cute! How did 'Bomp' get his name!

Paloma & Hugo said...

We miss you guys!

Spillane Creative said...

Are you going to Rexburg?!!!!! If not I will see you anyway. I am driving to SLC Wednesday night next week and then I am driving up to Rexburg with my parents and we are staying one night and then coming home on Friday since we have all the dogs, and no one is dog lover up there! So I will be in SLC until Sunday after that. So as long as you are in one of those places I will see ya!