Hooray for teeth! Did he have much trouble getting them to the surface? LOVE the balloon art (not sure if I'm more covetous of the monkey or the IHOP meal... I'm a sucker for breakfast food!) And way to go Paul on the daisy's- GORGEOUS!
Cassie! What a cute picture...I love it! We miss you guys.
Guess what - (I'm sure you noticed) but I forgot how to change the background on my blog. I'm ultra blonde I guess. Can you remind me so I can update ours again? :)
James Pollock, Cassandra Jean, & Thatcher James Morris:
Paul and I met at BYU-Idaho in September 2003. Paul's sister, Kiana, was my roommate and best friend. She introduced us and helped set up our first date. Paul is the most amazing guy ever! So when he asked me to marry him a year later, of course I said YES!! We were married in the Idaho Falls temple. Three and a half years after that we had our first baby, Thatcher, who is now 9 months old! He is the best baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
14 comments:
Oh to cute. That is an adorable picture. I can't wait to you guys. love hily
Thatcher is so cute! If I don't see ortalk to you before Thursday, Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Yeah! How exciting! He's soo stinkin' adorable. We can't wait to see him NEXT MONTH! Yeah!
Hooray for teeth! Did he have much trouble getting them to the surface? LOVE the balloon art (not sure if I'm more covetous of the monkey or the IHOP meal... I'm a sucker for breakfast food!) And way to go Paul on the daisy's- GORGEOUS!
Cute cute cute... I love his hair. Happy turkey day to you too!
Hello!?!? He is sooooooooooo cute.
Congrats on the teeth.
ya for teeth!! um is that a mohawk i see...was this done before paul put the ax to it! good job cassie!!
No! That picture was our shack last year. We had a record breaking snow year and "they" are saying we will get more this year. Oh Geez.
See you soon, and I promise with a disc full of pictures!
Cassie, it is always so good to hear from you. Thatcher is so cute, squeeeze! I love the flowers too. I agree, what a great husband!
Yippee and look at his adorable hair style. Oh I found Cammie via blogging... remember Mexico Cammie?
Hey this is actually Merrill. That little boy is such a hansome young fella. Hope you guys doing well. Tell Pablo I said hello.
Cassie! What a cute picture...I love it! We miss you guys.
Guess what - (I'm sure you noticed) but I forgot how to change the background on my blog. I'm ultra blonde I guess. Can you remind me so I can update ours again? :)
How adorable!!!
We cant wait to see you guys soon! Arizona here we come! You too!LOL
What dates will you be down there?
Hey Cassie, I found you through Sarah's blog. It is so fun to find nursing school buddies!! Your little boy is so precious.
Jamie (Soroka)
Post a Comment