Thatcher loves to help around the house. He is a lot more interested in what Paul and I are doing than any toy he has. He is turning one year old this Sunday. We are so grateful to have him in our lives. We can't imagine it without him!! So cliche, but sooo true!!
4 years ago

6 comments:
Your little guy is absolutely adorable! And I love you hair! I's been so long! Amazing how fast time flys. My blog is set to private but I would love to add you, send me your email address stevie-young@hotmail.com
Happy Birthday Thatcher.. its been so much fun hang'n with you! Enjoy your cake and ice cream!!!
Happy birthday Thatcher. We had fun hangin out with you guys yesterday. Nick and I just finished watching your slide show...very cute! Thatcher has so many facial expressions - i love it ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THATCHER!!!We hope you have a super fun first birthday. Enjoy your CAKE!!
I cant believe he is 1! Wow, it goes so fast. He is a babe. I am loving your dark hair and bangs, your so hot! Glad to finally see some updates!
Your little man is so cute! And getting so big! I love the family photo shoot...we're the same way, we still haven't gotten a professional family pic yet. :) And it still takes me a minute to get used to your hair so dark, I still think of you blonde! But it's cute, I like it!
Post a Comment