Monday, February 09, 2009

Thatcher's First Birthday

We opted to celebrate Thatcher's first birthday a week late so my parents could be there. We had the party at the church gym for more space and easier clean up. It was a lot of fun. I think Thatcher's favorite part was the cake!


Let the party begin!!


The cake, thoughtfully chosen by dad


I think he likes it! Perfect reaction!


Introducing Thatcher's Personal Smash Cake!


Getting Started...


Going...


Going...


Gone!!

7 comments:

Kerstin said...

The cake pictures are awesome. The look on his face when he sees the candle is priceless!

Spillane Creative said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! Looks like he loved his cake. My mom said it was hilarious watching him. Love hily

MossPosse said...

We're so glad we were still around to help celebrate Thatcher's birthday. It's too bad I didn't have the extended stay last year so I could have met Thatch before he was 3+ months old!

Mindy said...

Great Pictures! My kids would never get into like that, they were always too worried about getting sticky or dirty or something. Go Thatcher!!!

Adam Zollinger said...

Way to go Thatcher! I hear your up and walking.. you need to come over and race with Vaughn!

krick said...

Thanks for letting us par-tay with you guys! Annie loves her Thatcher Bear and talks about him all the time. We miss you guys!

Nick and Brent said...

Too cute! I love the pictures of kids diving into cake, it's the best. :)