

So I know Thanksgiving was a while ago.... BUT just for the sake of documentation we spent our Thanksgiving in Rexburg, Idaho with lots of family! It was amazing and delicious!
4 years ago


So I know Thanksgiving was a while ago.... BUT just for the sake of documentation we spent our Thanksgiving in Rexburg, Idaho with lots of family! It was amazing and delicious!
Posted by CassParelli at 2:13 PM
1 comments:
Hey..... Those pictures look familiar! HOW was your Christmas, New Years? I dyed my hair brown. Seems to be the trend. Johnny comes home on Sunday. WHOA! It feels like he has been gone forever. Call me when you have a chance and lets talk. Johnny and I are planning a trip through Yellowstone and to Rexburg May 23-31st. It would be fun if you guys met us in the 'burg.
love hily
Post a Comment