Happy Valentine's Day to my best friends in the entire world, Thatcher & Paul! I love you both so much and I am so blessed to have you in my life!! Thanks for being such an amazing husband, son, and friends! I love you!
This was our first Valentine's Day in 2004!
4 years ago

8 comments:
Happy Valentines to you. I have not looked at your site for a while. Fun to see all of the pictures.
YOUR A BLONDE! Such a cute picture of you two. Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.... I am home alone packing to go meet my man in Czech!
Aaawwww... memories. Cute pic. Now you just need to try red hair!
Can you believe how different we look now? CRAZY! Hope you had a great V-Day! Love ya!
Awww, the goold ol' blonde days. Cute pic. I'm glad you have two valentines this year.
I remember that blonde girl! Crazy looking back at pictures of us back in the day.
Its fun to see the difference between this picture and the one below.. How time passes so fast!
I would looooove to do lunch. Only problem is that I live in St. George now. Any chance your headed south any time soon?! :)
Post a Comment