Last Monday Thatcher and I spent the day at Hogle Zoo with Peach, Larkin, Porter, Oliver, Sawyer, Katie, Ally, & Vaughn!! It was lots of fun and we got to see all kinds of animals. My favorite are always the monkeys! I think Thatcher liked the elephants best?! Honestly I don't think he had any idea what was going on. But it was lots of fun just the same! The weather was beautiful and we even got a little sun. I can't wait until the weather starts staying nice and I can get outside and work in my yard!!
4 years ago



3 comments:
Oli looks so big with his new hairdo. Wish I was closer to hang out more. I miss seeing you guys.
OH so much fun. I have so many memories there. Looks like you guys had a great time. Maybe some day I can bring my kid along!!!!
How fun!! Well thanks for the new pictures. What cute kids!
Post a Comment