Friday, May 16, 2008

Meeting Cousin Kempton!

Cousin Kempton and his mom Mandi came to meet me. They were lots of fun. Kempton kept trying to kiss my face, however, and I'm not sure about that - kind of forward don't ya think? Overall he was a pretty cool dude and I am proud to say we ARE related. It was fun to spend a few hours with someone my age who actually spoke my same language - finally! (No offense to the parents!)We had to pose for several photo opps and then we went to lunch at Zupas and thanks again to aunt Cari for buying! Mom said it was "mmmmmm delicious"! Thanks for stopping by. I hope we can hang out again this summer! -Thatcher

3 comments:

MossPosse said...

SO fun that you got the pictures posted this quickly! Jake was sad to miss out on seeing the little guys interact so this was a good way for him to get a glimpse. We love Thatcher's comments on the get together... and feel pretty sure that we've got the two cutest boys around!

Kerstin said...

Thatcher keeps getting cuter & cuter! It looks like his dimple is showing more. Cute cousin too!

Nick and Brent said...

Those two boys look quite a bit alike! And I love Thatcher's little cheesy smile...too cute!