We spent this weekend in the Burg'. It was great to go home and spend time with family and friends! I really enjoyed every minute! We got some great pics of Thatcher and his grandparents - sooo cute! My parents are building a new house so Paul got to help out with that while my mom and I spent the day taking a walk around town and doing a little shopping. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden with Tom, Kricket, Annie, & my parents. Mmmm - it was really delicious! Sunday we attended church in the good ol' 8th ward. It really is the best! I love it there! Then we enjoyed a delicious Sunday dinner at Stephen and Cari's. MMmmmmm, Stephen's special fried turkey, mashed potatoes, pasta salad, spinach salad, watermelon, rolls, chips, salsa, and goooey brownines! Soooo stinkin' good!! Thanks for everything!! The time always goes by soo fast! I hate that. But it's great to go home even if it is fast. Grandma Z is having surgery today - keep her in your prayers! I love her so much! She continues to be so positive no matter what life brings her! She really is a great example and I am so proud to call her my grandmother! I love you grandma!
4 years ago



5 comments:
oh poor grandma and grandpa, I need to get up there to see them. Looks like a good week-end. It is always good to go home.
Hearing about your time in the 'Burg' makes me SOOO anxious to be there myself. And, as I sit here with Kempton in a striped shirt and overalls too I can't help but get excited for the two little couins to meet!
I'm so jealous you were in Rexburg! And I didn't know your parents were moving...that's exciting! Where are they building at?
Love it Cassie! The photos are great! Thatcher is adorable! I totally feel the same way about Rexburg, and I couldn't wait to leave!
Cute kids. Sounds like you are having a great time.
Post a Comment