HOORAY! He finally made it... and he's such a handsome little dude. Congratulations- I hope all is going well. I will call soon to hear how you're adjusting to motherhood- we can share new mommy tips! I've been telling Kempton that his new best friend has arrived, it's just too bad we won't be able to meet him for awhile. In the meantime, keep the pics flowing! Love you.
I am so happy for you guys...you both look so happy. COngrats...he is so cute, and big! Nice work!! I have been thinking about you all week, so glad to know he is finally here! I hope your doing well...keep the pics coming!
Yea Cassie! You're a mommy now!! We're so happy for you guys! And your house looks fantastic, we're going to have to stop in again when we come through so we can see it and this little guy. He's very cute...you guys did good! Enjoy it because they grow up too fast. Love ya!
Wow! He is so beautiful! Congrats to both of you! And i must say you guys did an amazing job on your house. It looks like that show "Flip this house!" Fabulous!
Congratulations. I have been thinking up some good nicknames for him. They include, but are not limited to, the following: That, Little-T, T-bone, T-Rex, and Franky.
Congratulations! Its pretty strange going home from the hospital with a new little person- and no instructions! Its nice to have big sisters around for help.
Have fun! They grow fast. Floyd has doubled in size.
James Pollock, Cassandra Jean, & Thatcher James Morris:
Paul and I met at BYU-Idaho in September 2003. Paul's sister, Kiana, was my roommate and best friend. She introduced us and helped set up our first date. Paul is the most amazing guy ever! So when he asked me to marry him a year later, of course I said YES!! We were married in the Idaho Falls temple. Three and a half years after that we had our first baby, Thatcher, who is now 9 months old! He is the best baby and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
12 comments:
HOORAY! He finally made it... and he's such a handsome little dude. Congratulations- I hope all is going well. I will call soon to hear how you're adjusting to motherhood- we can share new mommy tips! I've been telling Kempton that his new best friend has arrived, it's just too bad we won't be able to meet him for awhile. In the meantime, keep the pics flowing! Love you.
Way to go you guys! I'm glad he came on his own..finally:) He is such a handsome little guy. We can 't wait to meet him! Love you all!
Congratulations! That is so exciting and he is such a cute little guy!
Wow- finally! You're right, it seems like forever, but those cute little babies are most certainly worth it. Congratulations on a job well done!!!
He is so cute. What a blessing!! So how are you doing? Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you all.
I am so happy for you guys...you both look so happy. COngrats...he is so cute, and big! Nice work!! I have been thinking about you all week, so glad to know he is finally here! I hope your doing well...keep the pics coming!
Yea Cassie! You're a mommy now!! We're so happy for you guys! And your house looks fantastic, we're going to have to stop in again when we come through so we can see it and this little guy. He's very cute...you guys did good! Enjoy it because they grow up too fast. Love ya!
Cass, He's such a stud! Congrats, and you look great, too. How fun to have a little boy. I'm so happy for you.
p.s. I went to dinner at your cousins' yesterday. Joey & Stephanie are in our ward. Andy & Katy were there, too. They're hilarious.
Wow! He is so beautiful! Congrats to both of you! And i must say you guys did an amazing job on your house. It looks like that show "Flip this house!" Fabulous!
Congratulations. I have been thinking up some good nicknames for him. They include, but are not limited to, the following: That, Little-T, T-bone, T-Rex, and Franky.
Cassie Poo-
Congratulations! Its pretty strange going home from the hospital with a new little person- and no instructions! Its nice to have big sisters around for help.
Have fun! They grow fast. Floyd has doubled in size.
Congrats on the little guy. Enjoy him while he is young, becasue they grow up so dang fast.
Post a Comment