Thursday, January 31, 2008


ALL THE COUSINS



POSING WITH GRAM



PIXIE PIN UP



WAVING HELLO....BRILLIANT ISN'T HE?!



HAPPY FAMILY

14 comments:

Jeanne said...

You guys definately look happy. Babies bring so much joy. Families are amazing!!

Julie said...

I cannot believe how good you look! you do not look like you just had a baby! And he is such a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Cassie, the pictures are soooooo cute and I'm NOT partial!

Luke and Niki said...

All week in my Family and Child Develop class we have watched birthing videos....So all I have to say is...Bravo!

ps. I love your hair!

Kaity said...

Cassie,

Robin wanted me to make and send you a hooter hider(nursing cover) but I wanted to see if you were indeed nursing and whether you already had one? Darling pics by the way!

Adam Zollinger said...

What an adorable picture of you guys, priceless!! We need to get together for sure. Love you all

Katherine said...

Wow! what a cute baby! I love the pics of all the cousins together! It's really to see them all together! You have a great family! (The extended part is not to bad either.)

Spillane Creative said...

Oh you look so happy! SO glad I could come out and meet the little guy. Take care, love hily

Spillane Creative said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture of all the kids. Annie is getting so big, and same with all of peaches kids. LOVE IT!

Dawn said...

Cassie, it was so good talking to you the other day. i love the pictures. keep them coming.

MossPosse said...

Keep the pics coming... especially for those of us that won't see the little guy until he's not such a little guy :( Call me whenever you want to chat!

Sarah and Adam said...

He really is a darling baby! My b-day was the sixth, but close! Any day those kids finally decide to come is a good day (Aiden was a day past his due date). Love the pictures! You'd better keep it up, look how popular!

Mindy said...

Cassie and Paul, love the pictures. I especially like the wave!

Jenna Johnson said...

Cassie, somehow I came over your page by randomness! How are you! I have not seen you since sno shack!